Small-size lubrication-free solenoid valves having a valve width of 18 mm and effective sectional area of 10.2 mm² (2-position type)
- Suitable for driving cylinders with bores of up to 50 mm
- As standard devices for protection from power surge, the valves for AC are provided with varistors, and those for DC are provided with flywheel diodes.
- The valves for AC power supply are applicable to 100 V AC to 120 V AC or 200 V AC to 240 V AC.
- The valves can be wired by various methods, e.g. Q socket, P socket, DIN socket and lead wire methods, and the Q socket, P socket and DIN socket type valves are provided with indicating lamps for easy confirmation as standard devices.
- Valves with one touch fittings for 4- and 6-mm dia. tubes are standardized.
- Compact tandem valves of double solenoid type are available (sub-plate type/Mono-manifold type/24 V DC).