Small-size lubrication-free solenoid valves with valve width of 15 mm and effective sectional area of 4.2 mm² (2-position type)
- Suitable for driving cylinders with bores of up to 32 mm
- As standard devices for protection from power surge, the valves for AC are provided with varistors, and those for DC are provided with flywheel diodes.
- The valves for AC power can be used at 100 to 120 V AC or 200 to 240 V AC available.
- The valves can be wired by various methods, e.g. Q socket, P socket, DIN socket and lead wire methods, and the Q socket, P socket and DIN socket type valves are provided with indicating lamps for easy confirmation as standard devices.
- One touch fittings for 4- and 6-mm dia. valves are standardized.
- Compact tandem type double solenoid valves are available (sub-plate type, Mono-manifold type/24 V DC).