Installed absolute position sensor
- The position sensor applying a magnetostriction phenomenon enables high-accuracy absolute position sensing.
- No limit sensor is needed for original position setting, and position correction is not required.
- The sensor has a linearity of ±0.05%FS which cannot be obtained by conventional absolute position sensors. (The linearity indicates the accuracy at the full stroke.)
- The temperature drift of the sensor probe alone is remarkably low, ±50 ppmFS/℃ (ppm: 1/1,000,000)
- High-speed sample hold circuit ensures stable output and high response.
- Since the sensor is built in the mill type hydraulic cylinder (70/140M-3 Series), it excels in environmental resistance and durability.
- They are so compact that they are easy to install and space-saving in equipment.